Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charging cable only has 3 points into the back of the watch, should there be 4. Wont charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a new cable online and there only seems to be 3 points to go into the back of the watch, should there be 4 contact points.  Have reattached cord to phone, but will not charge.  Where can I have the bloody thing fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'm a bit confused.

My Charge 2 charging cable only has 2 pins for the connection to the fitbit and works fine. Are you sure you have the Charge 2?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "reattached cord to phone" - you can't charge a fitbit from a phone. Are you trying to charge from a PC or a wall charger?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SURGEOUT wrote:

Bought a new cable online and there only seems to be 3 points to go into the back of the watch, should there be 4 contact points.  Have reattached cord to phone, but will not charge.  Where can I have the bloody thing fixed.

Sounds like you bought the wrong charging cable for the Fitbit Surge.  As far as I know, only the Surge uses a four-pin cable, all of the rest of the trackers use either two or three pins in their cables.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes