Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit service center in Pune

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi is there a Fitbit service center in Pune... I am facing issues with my Fitbit and don't know whom to contact

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

@vishnun if you need help, describe your problem and I or others here will lend our suggestions. Why regret your tracker? Perhaps regret smashing it into something that caused the cracks. You can buy a screen protector on your next Fitbit to protect the screen, if you didn't, this is on you, not on Fitbit. Would you complain about your car's windshield manufacturer if a rock chips it? I'd suggest the next time you buy a Fitbit, just get an extended warranty to cover damages after the warranty runs out. Since the Surge hasn't been manufactured in years, your option is self-repair or buying a new tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello thank you for reply .r u replace the screen versa2 .mine screen only
cracked everything is perfectly working .r u from India
Best Answer
0 Votes

YW @Suryalatha your Versa2 screen broke in addition to your Surge? WOW, that's unfortunate both your Fitbit trackers both have broken screens. The Versa is quite a bit harder to replace and more expensive parts. I'm not in India, though I'd love to visit someday, my friends from there are often sharing beautiful photos. I'm in Chicago, Illinois, USA.

The Surge is easy to fix because after removing the band there are just 4 screws and the attaching clips to remove and then you just pop in a screen. The versa you have to go from the top and pry, and it's not an easy process. Since the screens are so expensive, it's often cheaper to just buy a non-working versa and move it over. Again, I'll emphasize the Versa (and Ionic) are particularly challenging vs. the Surge. You'll need razor blades to pry, small plastic tools to reattach the ribbon cable, and some B8000 adhesive to bead around the perimeter of the glass to reattach to the chassis. Generally, the newer the Fitbit, the harder it is to fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Did you get any help from Fitbit for the repairing or service center

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hu Sunny,

I am facing same issue, can you please let me know how to contact support team? I am based out of Pune.

Thanks,

Ambarish.

-------------------------------

Hi Yojana,

My Fitbit HR is not getting charged from past few days, please let me know how to raise a case/contact the customer care team?

Thanks,

Ambarish.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
I didn't get any help from fitbit center .my fitbit still it's like that
only cracked screen
Here no one ready to get repair .it's waste of money
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana. I'm having a fit it versa 2. The display of the watch has come out. Tried gluing it but it fell off again. Need your supp5in fixing this problem. 

Thanks 

Zakee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay for all you guys out there this is ONE IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

Fitbit doesn't have a repair policy at all.

If the product is out of the limited one year warranty pd. Just throw your device away because there is no Fitbit service centre anywhere in the world.

Strange/ Shocking!!!😱

Yes I too was shocked to hear this. I had googled this for many days but couldn't find anything worthwhile. Strangely when you chat with customer support online they won't even tell you this. Even if you ask a pointed question to them they would very carefully skip the question. Neither do they write it specifically anywhere on their website (Guess this is all part of their strategy as they know if people know about this they would never buy their devices.)

I have spent hours trying to look for an answer on this and then after an email revert from the support when I asked a pointed query they replied as 

"We acknowledged that you would like to explore possibilities in having the device repaired. Currently, Fitbit doesn't have any service centers anywhere in the world as Fitbit does not repair devices. We appreciate your feedback and having a repair center is definitely worth to be considered."

Screenshot_20220118-203855__01__01.jpg

This actually broke my 💖.

I don't understand why they don't they mention it categorically. This actually amounts to keeping the customers in dark.

Anyway, I have bought a Garmin now and am happy.

Was a fan Fitbit,  but sorry if I would have known this earlier I would have never bought an Ionic.

Please spread the word.

Warm Regards 

Best Answer