Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit surge leather band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had issues with the Fitbit surge band. Leather band has bubbles and now peeled from the main band

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have just contacted fitbit as my strap has done the same

Best Answer

I’ve been contacted by Fitbit and they’re going to look into it

Best Answer

Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community @Laba74 and @Susie2018Smiley Happy

I've noticed you've reached out our Support Team and have  a case open for this issue. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you for your understanding!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@Laba74@Susie2018 The Surge's band is a well known point of failure. Here are a couple of things you need to know. 1) The Surge has been discontinued so replacement inventory is getting ever smaller. 2) Aftermarket replacement bands are available from Amazon and ebay and YouTube also has helpful "How To" video's for replacing the band. Good luck.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes