Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit workout tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, I have the fitbit Surge and every time I work out I turn it on and track my workouts and it links it to my calories. There is a new class at the gym I started taking "Barre". If you are not sure what that is what this teacher does is basically we stand on a yoga mat and do alot of like hand weights with different things for the arms, alot of squats, leg lifts or laying on floor doing different types of crunches, yoga positions or twist and turns to work the stomach. Some things are at a fast pace and other are not. You do sweat in this class. 

so my question is.... would I track this as "workout" or Weights"

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would add the exercise short cut Workout and use that. Then when it sync you can change it to what it really is.

If it is not listed under activities then you can create a custom record for it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Have you found an accurate setting for barre since you posted this? I use the generic "Workout" option on my Versa 3 for barre now, but I don't think the calories burned count is accurate. My sister-in-law's Apple Watch always says she burns roughly 400 calories, today mine said 223- and I was sweating like crazy!! I also don't think the step counter is accurate when I walk with my stroller. Have you found anything that works?

Best Answer
0 Votes