Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food in grams instead percentage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway to change ur food macros from percentages to acutal grams? Instead of say 35% protein, how about 65 grams? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I want the info in grams as well! Hope someone has the answer.

Best Answer

Hi @ewalk30 and @ReverendNewmanI'm glad to see your comments here in the Forums. Welcome! Smiley Happy

At this moment there is no option to change food macros from percentage to actual grams. The option has being already request: Macros in grams instead of only percentages in the app. You can vote and comment this suggestion, the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. 

You might create new food logs and on the option "Switch to detailed View" enter the information in grams:

Add foof in gs..png

By the way I've moved your post to a different board as this questions is more related to the Fitbit App than the Fitbit Surge tracker.

Hope this responds your inquiry, I'll be around in case that you have more questions! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes