Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From iPhone to Samsung s9 /can't pair

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I have just changed from iPhone to the Samsung s9 and I can't get it to pair with my phone.   I can sync data so assumed I could pair. 

Do i need to connect my surge to my laptop and update the software?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do you still have your iPhone? I'm wondering it is still has a bluetooth connection that preventing your new phone from pairing.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Do you still have your iPhone? I'm wondering it is still has a bluetooth connection that preventing your new phone from pairing.

Best Answer
Hi 
Thanks yes I turned it off already.   

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Juliemo, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community.

It's great to know that you found helpful the information provided by @SteveH! I marked his respond as the solution for your question. If you need extra help, please let us know.

I don't know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Happy stepping.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi unfortunately that doesn't resolve the challenge.   Still no luck connecting with the s9

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Juliemo! Sorry to know that you haven't been able to pair your Fitbit. Smiley Happy

Congrats on you new phone by the way, thanks for the clarification. This specific model is not in the official list of compatible devices, so our team might be still testing functionalities. You can try these steps to troubleshoot it though. Let me know if you're getting an specific error message.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer