Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate chart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to adjust the vertical scale on the heart rate chart in the iPhone app? When my heart rate does not exceed 100 bpm all day, I do not need a chart that goes to 240. It makes it hard to see when and how much the peaks are. Perhaps an automatic scaling that tops out at 110% of the max?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @GrBob! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Woman Happy

Thanks for your observation! There is no way to change the HR baby graph but you can use the horizontal view if you flip your phone to one side, to see the graph in a bigger view, just make sure the Auto-rotate is on in your phone.

graph HR.png

I think that it is a good suggestion, I recommend to post this information in our Feature Suggestions board where our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.

Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes