Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view 'lifetime' tallies for steps, floors, etc.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once you pass the first year, with the Fitbit surge, the tallies for floors and steps don't change much because the 'yearly' tally moves with the changing date. How do I see my lifetime tallies?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you go to the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com and click on your profile picture at the top right, you will go to your profile page. On there you'll see a "My Achievements" section which shows lifetime steps, distance and floors.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you go to the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com and click on your profile picture at the top right, you will go to your profile page. On there you'll see a "My Achievements" section which shows lifetime steps, distance and floors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Toggle the buttons below the graphic @SteveH mentions for different tallies @bigbear5555

bb.jpg

Or for a more specific peek, Go to your dashboard.

hover over the "today" box and in the lower right click the "see more" selection.

Instead of using the forward and back arrows on the calendar box, click the center displayed value.

enter a start date from before you got your tracker in the start date and today's date in the end date box.

bb.jpg

Hit go.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted a feature request for the lifetime totals to be seen on the Fitbit app, so far no joy...As many updates that come out for the app, you would think this would be a easy feature to include. I hate the rolling totals. Emujo

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks mate!

Best Answer
0 Votes