Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change km to miles on a Surge ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to change km to miles on a Surge ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sillumtao Hope you're doing well, Welcome to the Forums! Woman Happy

I'm happy to see you around! Hope @WendyB's suggestion has worked for your. In case that you're using a the Fitbit App you can also do the same by going to: Account > Advance Settings > Units.

If this solved your inquiry, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions

I'll be around! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

On the computer. Go to the dashboard and click on the gear and choose settings. Scroll down until you see Units. Expand it and change it then scroll to the bottom and save it

Phone: Go to Advanced settings and scroll until you see Units Tap it and change it there

It must sync before it takes place

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Sillumtao Hope you're doing well, Welcome to the Forums! Woman Happy

I'm happy to see you around! Hope @WendyB's suggestion has worked for your. In case that you're using a the Fitbit App you can also do the same by going to: Account > Advance Settings > Units.

If this solved your inquiry, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions

I'll be around! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes