Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create my own exercise?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i like to add my own exercise to my surge, like trampoline, volleyball 

how can i do that 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you here @lucy101! Thanks for jumping in @wmchapman, excellent information! Woman Very Happy

You can also use the option "Workout" from your Surge and then name the activity if you wish. Let me know if you have more questions about it. I'll be around. 

Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Can't do that; but you can edit the activity once it is logged. Generally exercises your surge can't recognize the motion for are auto recognized (by elevated HR) and listed in your fitbit dashboard as "sport". Click on the activity then click the word "activity" at the top to get a log of activities. Click the pencil next to the targeted activity label and start entering (in the box way at the bottom) a more accurate name, choices will begin to pop down for you, select the closest one.

I just checked, "trampoline" "volleyball" are both choices - score!

Welcome back @lucy101, glad you are here - great question.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @lucy101! Thanks for jumping in @wmchapman, excellent information! Woman Very Happy

You can also use the option "Workout" from your Surge and then name the activity if you wish. Let me know if you have more questions about it. I'll be around. 

Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer