Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see a complete HR display in my Windows 10 laptop?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, how do I view the heart rate graph?  New to fitbit and surge 🙂 I have a windows phone and windows dashboard in my laptop,, I can't seem to find it on either! I know it's probably staring me in the eye lol 🙂 any help I would appreciate, thank you! 😄

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @libby_green, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Very Happy

Actually, this is a really good question. I'd recommend to take a look of the HR information through the Fitbit.com Dashboard using any browser, you will be prompted to log in into your Fitbit Account. Then you will see the main Dashboard page, and as you can see on the picture of my Dashboard; I can chose the view and the day to see the HR information in a timeline. 

heart rate by day.JPG

I think this is the option that you're looking for, isn't it? The Dashboard in the Fitbit App on your laptop has the HR tile and if you click on it you will see information also, but it is displayed in a different way.

Hope it helps and once again welcome! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Sorry, I also read previous comments, someone suggestion the activities stats can change to heart rate to view online, but I don't have a tile/option for activities stats... thanks 😉

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @libby_green, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Very Happy

Actually, this is a really good question. I'd recommend to take a look of the HR information through the Fitbit.com Dashboard using any browser, you will be prompted to log in into your Fitbit Account. Then you will see the main Dashboard page, and as you can see on the picture of my Dashboard; I can chose the view and the day to see the HR information in a timeline. 

heart rate by day.JPG

I think this is the option that you're looking for, isn't it? The Dashboard in the Fitbit App on your laptop has the HR tile and if you click on it you will see information also, but it is displayed in a different way.

Hope it helps and once again welcome! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I just purchased a Charge 2.  I can view the resting heart rate on my dashboard, but cannot find how to display any other information on heart rate.  Advise anyone?

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @JeriT! Welcome Welcome! Cat Happy

Congrats on your new Charge 2! What platform are you using to see your Dashboard? Windows pc, iphone or android phone? Have you checked the suggestion given in my last post? Or you can click on the resting heart in your Dashboard and pick the day that you want review.

Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Best Answer

I am using my MAC with OS Sierra.  When I click on my resting heart rate box, all it will let me do is delete it.

Best Answer

Brought a surge today pathetic instructions.Put it on charge and after only seconds from unplugging it it dies .Blank screen nothing.Im becoming very irritated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JeriT, thanks for replying! For your Mac computer running Sierra you should be using the Fitbit.com Dashboard to see your stats. Is this what you're using? As mentioned before you need to click on "Log" then "Activities" and choose the HR view with the date you prefer. 

heart rate by day.JPG

If you don't have this option, I'd like to take a look of the Dashboard you're using. You might take a screenshot and add it to the post.

@Jase72 Congrats on your new Surge. Sorry about those inconvenience. I'd suggest restarting your Surge a couple of times while it is charging. It will show a little battery icon on the upper right corner, while charging you will see a lighting bolt in the middle. We need to make sure your Surge is getting a full charge before you set it up.  Please let me know if you need more help!

Till next time! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t have that option. Here is my screen shot of activities page on my dashboard.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Really? Thanks for confirming that information! I was trying to see the screenshot but I think that it didn't upload the image, since it is not on the post. Would you mind trying it again? I'll be waiting for your next post! Smiley Embarassed

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same issue - I can see my heart rate graph when using my Android phone but can not do the same when trying to access the detail from my Macbook Air running High Sierra OS.  There would seem to be an issue here...... the app running on Macbook High Sierra will only allow the average heart rate tile to be turned on or off, and does not have the functionality to show any detail!!  Hope that this helps you do something to resolve the problem with running the app on Mac OS High Sierra as it would be really useful to have the ability to view heart rate data on Mac rather than just on my Android phone.  By the way the problem does not occur on Mac Ipad - my wife logs in on her IPAD and can use the average heart rate tile in exactly the same way as I am able to do on the Android phone - strange that it is a problem with OS High Sierra rather than all Apple devices lol.  Hope that this helps, kind regards, Mishrah 

Best Answer

Welcome @Mishrah! I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your feedback is really important for us.

Actually, your comment is of great help at this moment! We've received similar information but we need the screenshots of what you are able to see from your end. Although, I'd suggest checking that your Macbook and Fitbit App are up to date first. If so, uninstall and reinstall the App again; it'd be really helpful if you turn off the firewall of your device just for this step. 

Now, if the issue persist after this, I'd really appreciate the three screenshots of the cases that you mentioned and the software details of your device; so I can escalate this.

Thanks for all your help and patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana, would be good to be able to resolve this apparent anomaly.  AS you suggest, I have uninstalled and re-installed the Fitbit Connect App with firewall turned off on my MacBook AIr which is up to date with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

The result is exactly the same - the Fitbit Connect shows a resting heart rate tile that can only be added or deleted - there is no facility to be able to access underlying heart rate data in the way that is possible on the Android phone and the Apple IPAD that we also have set up with Fitbit apps.....  Attached screen shots may hopefully assist........

Kind regards, 

Only choice available by selecting the heart rate tileOnly choice available by selecting the heart rate tileHeart rate tileHeart rate tile

Best Answer

Hi @Mishrah, thanks a million for getting back and for attaching those pictures with the details. Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying the steps I suggested. The screenshot that you send me is the Fitbit.com Dashboard, this is not specifically the Fitbit Connect Program. This Dashboard shows similar information than the Fitbit App Dashboard with some changes depending the feature, for resting HR you will have more options on the Fitbit App.

HR information is display in a different way according to the platform, see the pictures bellow:

1. This is the Fitbit.com Dashboard, you need to log in from a browser (Chrome, Explorer, etc). You can see the Resting HR tile which shows an average for that period of time in a time-line. Also you have the HR tile which shows your HR throughout the day in a time-line too. 

HR restig Fitbit com.PNG

1. This is the Dashboard in the Fitbit App (Android, iOS and Windows 10). You can see the Resting HR tile, showing both the average resting HR and current HR too. If you click on it, it will take you to the Resting HR for the last 30 days, then you have different views (1 week, 1 month, 3 months and 1 year). 

Resting HR app.png

Is this the information you were talking about?

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK Yojana, thank you for your suggestion but the screen shots you are showing are for the Fitbit App on Android, iOS and Windows 10.  This is fine if you are using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.  My problem is how to get the same functionality on a MacBook Air running the Apple High Sierra OS. 

Perhaps you can send me a link that will allow me to download the Fitbit Connect Program to instal on a MacBook Air that is running High Sierra 10.13.4 and which is accessing the Google Chrome browser.  I can currently find links for FitbitConnect-v2.0.2.7201-2018-03-30, and this instals on the MacBook Air.  However, whilst this downloads and opens and will sync with my Charge2, when then selecting the option to 'Go to Dashboard' it opens a Chrome window with the https://www.fitbit.com/ dashboard that has the resting heart rate tile that can only be turned on or off.

As such, I am not sure how to get an option on a MacBook Air running High Sierra that opens the Fitbit App Dashboard that you suggest....... At the moment it would seem that links for Mac users has not been updated to enable access to the Fitbit App Dashboard functionality..... Unless you can provide a link that does something different 🙂

Kind regards, Mishrah

Best Answer
0 Votes

Addendum..... Sorry, just to add to the earlier reply specifically regarding your point serial 1....'This is the Fitbit.com Dashboard, you need to log in from a browser (Chrome, Explorer, etc). You can see the Resting HR tile which shows an average for that period of time in a time-line. Also you have the HR tile which shows your HR throughout the day in a time-line too.'

On the Chrome screen I can access I do get the Resting HR tile but I can not find the HR tile or any means of adding it to the Dashboard......... 

Best Answer