Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Honor 9 Lite sync issue - success!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, for days I have been trying to get my Fitibit Surge to sync to my Honor 9 Lite and have been trying every thing I could find. I have FINALLY found something that works!

After downloading the Snyc Fix for Fitbit ap, I went through all the options without any sucess - until i got to the nuclear bomb option and downloaded the old version of the Fitbit ap (with the update disabled).

It turns out that the updated version of the ap is unstable with updates for older trackers like mine and as soon as i downloaded the old version of the ap it all works perfectly and as it should!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @drprim nice to see you here on the Forums, welcome. 

Thanks for all the steps that you've tried with your Surge. I think that you can try to sync with your  Huawei in that way, great suggestion.

I'd like to mention that when trying to connect with a device that is not in the list of compatible devices, Fitbit can't assure it will work flawless since they are not fully tested. In the future, you have other options to keep using your Fitbit tracker after the update; you can sync or set up via computer, laptop, or any other compatible devices. 

Other steps that you can try with your Surge after the update:

Requirements:

• Bluetooth service must be turned on
  • For Android phones: to help improve the delivery, go to Notifications and make sure Enable Notification Widget is on. If you recently updated the Fitbit app, reboot your mobile device and try setting up notifications again.
  • Make sure the Do Not Disturb setting on your mobile device is turned off because it prevents the device from sending notifications to your tracker.
  • The software on your mobile device is updated. To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update iOS for Android  Settings > About phone > Android Version.
  • The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is on. To check, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  • If you use more than one Bluetooth phone, tablet, or computer to sync, the other one isn't nearby (or has Bluetooth disabled).
  • Your tracker's battery should be fully charged.

As a last resource, I would recommend following the steps below:

1. Restart your tracker a couple of times and make sure that it is fully charged
  2. Reboot your phone and check that you phone and Fitbit App is up to date 
  3. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your Surge from there (forget device)
  4. Open Fitbit App > Account > Surge > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  5. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  6. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Make sure to check your phone Permissions and leave Location on to keep syncing and getting notifications with your phone, for more info check this suggestions from @ErickFitbitSmiley Wink

Hope this helps and welcome again! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes