Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot revoke access to any app I've linked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Every time I try, on three different apps, I get the message: "There was an error revoking access from {appName}".

I'm trying to revoke access to three apps; two I no longer want, the other in order to give access again as the app is saying it cannot connect to my FitBit account, and I need revoke, then reauthorize.

I have tried revoking from Safari on my iPhone, as well as from my laptop.

Thank You,

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @cdmueller103, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to report this. At this moment I haven't heard about this specific error. Please check that your phone is running the latest OS. Also confirm that the Fitbit App is up to date and clear cookies and cache from Safari on your iPhone and laptop. If you keep having this error, please send a screenshot of what you can see.

I'll be around in case that you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, my phone is up to date. The error occurs with BOTH my phone and my laptop.---- Heather

Never mind. It’s working now! 😊

Best Answer

Hi @HCSelf, thanks for getting back. I'm glad to see that it is working fine now. Please feel free to come back at any time, our desire is to take care of each one of the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes