Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my 2 years of data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week fitbit emailed me saying that I had an unauthorised login

After I logged in on my PC it reset my surge and lost all my data

If I scrolled back through my dates on my phone app the past history was briefly displayed then reset back to a default value of 1500 calories

I have lost 2 years of data, can anyone please help

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @6555ian, welcome to the Forums! It's great to have you here. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing what happened to your data. I don't think that your old data is lost, some users have report same issues with the Fitbit Account, when actually what happened is that they are usually logging in with a different email address; as they have created another Fitbit account when trying to connect their trackers. Maybe this is what happened to you, so please log out from your account and then log back in with the email address that you used to use years before.

It should be the same email address in which you used to receive your Weekly reports. Some users tent to confuse their Hotmail with Gmail or with Googlemail. Please confirm those details, once you've found the correct Fitbit Account you just need to set up your Surge in that Fitbit Account again. And all your Fitbit will transfer the last information that it has tracked recently.

If you're having too many issues following those steps let me know, so I can request a new case for you. You can also chat or call our support team in case that you need step by step instructions.

Hope it helps. Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello @6555ian when you logged in, I assume that you did not create a new account. If so it probably is what @YojanaFitbit said. Then maybe the email address was chang d, but unlikely since you would have received a notification.

I would check your activity log, if you find a bunch of driving activity, please delete them. Just a guess but is possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes