Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the beginning of September I was at the hospital and while there my FitBit Surge strap must have finally broken and consequently, I lost my very expensive investment. I am heartsick for many reasons, one because I spent nearly $300 on this and I used it nearly every day with the exception of illnesses, and two because of a faulty design that your company is aware of, now I have to purchase myself another FitBit, and three when looking at these the other day, I noticed that you don't even sell the surge anymore.

I don't know if you can resolve this, but the salesperson recommended that I contact FitBit and give you the opportunity to make this right before purchasing another fitness tracker.  I agree with him, the salesperson, since the Apple Watch is around the same price and I know that in this type of situation, that Apple would make the situation right.  I am hopeful that you have a resolution that retains me as a loyal FitBit customer, as I have purchased a few. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Your best option is to contact customer support via the following and link to see if they can help in any way:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes