Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate mileage for Run Cues Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently changed my Fitbit from km to miles as have a marathon coming up. The lap split however is now beeping at 0.6miles instead of the usual km or mile rep. Does anyone know how to change this as as a result my pacing per mile is not being displayed accurately? Thanks for any help 😊

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GeorgiaC95! Thanks for joining us. Thanks for the tip @Julia_GSmiley Happy

You can try @Julia_G suggestion, if that doesn't help, try to change it as you had it before then force sync your Surge  and finally changed back to miles and sync it again! 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Cat Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @GeorgiaC95, with your units setting on miles, try toggling run cues to time instead of distance, and then syncing your Surge.  Next set it back to distance and sync again.  I have a feeling that might work.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hello @GeorgiaC95! Thanks for joining us. Thanks for the tip @Julia_GSmiley Happy

You can try @Julia_G suggestion, if that doesn't help, try to change it as you had it before then force sync your Surge  and finally changed back to miles and sync it again! 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Cat Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes