Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is fitbit.com down for maintenence?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to log in into my fitbit app on my mobile Samsung S8 for the last 2 days andeach time I try keeps coming with this msg: network operation failed: fitbit.com is down for maintenance.. I have already uninstall and re install about 3 times and no luck.. can someone help pls?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @clboa3103 welcome! Nice to see you around. Cat Happy

Thanks for sharing your question with us and for the steps you already tried, you've done a fantastic job. Fitbit is not down for maintenance, if your'e still getting that message in your Samsung S8 log out from the Fitbit App, restart your device and log back in. If it is the website, clear cache and cookies on your browser and retry.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @clboa3103 welcome! Nice to see you around. Cat Happy

Thanks for sharing your question with us and for the steps you already tried, you've done a fantastic job. Fitbit is not down for maintenance, if your'e still getting that message in your Samsung S8 log out from the Fitbit App, restart your device and log back in. If it is the website, clear cache and cookies on your browser and retry.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having an issue trying to setup my Charge 3. I've cleared my cache and restarted my Pixel3...still getting the network down message.

Thanks...

Best Answer
0 Votes