Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Surge band to be hypo-allergenic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't seen anything about updates to the Surge and was wondering will the future band be interchangeable and/or hypoallergenic? I have a Surge and absolutely love it but wish I could change the band and that it was hypoallergenic. My wrist gets irritated and marked up from the band. But I love it so much I decided to keep it. I clean it frequently but still get a rash. I hope there is a re-design in the works as I think this product is awesome.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jelaine5280! Nice to see you here in the Forums! Cat Happy

In regards to your inquiry, Fitbit Surge has no option to have exchangeable bands since the tracker is incorporated to the band, that's why you won't find this information on the Fitbit.com site. Now, there is an request for: Hypoallergenic bands and clasps. You might have some time to vote and comments on this idea to have it as an option in the future. You can also place new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. Smiley Happy

Sorry for the reaction in your skin, good to know that you like your Surge band. Remember always check the wear and care tips, and if you notice that it is affecting your skin you might consider stop wearing it. If you want me to ask for a follow up email for your case, I'll be more than glad to do so. Cat Embarassed

Keep stepping! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer