Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to DannyC and Fitbit Team

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Encountered the dreaded cracked screen on my Surge this past week and since I believed it was still under warranty, I contacted the Fitbeat Team for assistance. I received an immediate reply and after providing additional requested information, Danny C and Team again responded within an hour confirming my warranty options. I chose the replacement option and am pleased that it is in transit at this time. After reading several posts about bad experiences, I must admit I was not expecting such an easy and pleasant experience. Maybe it was the fact that my tracker was registered and that I provided a photo of the cracked screen when I submitted my request; either way, I was very pleased with The Fitbit team and wanted to express my appreciation for the professional job. Lot of complaints but not many complements nowadays. Glad I could do the latter.
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

They are awesome as is the most awesome community.

Fitbit.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
Picked up replacement Surge at PO today. Delivered on date promised and tracking function good practice. Setup on mobile device went smoothly and now wearing new Surge. Thanks once again to Fitbit for the positive experience. You guys are the best.
Best Answer
0 Votes
They are very good at replacing units under warranty. Glad you are back and stepping!
Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you're doing great @ErnestEaton!  It's great to know that you found the solution for your case here in the Community Forums.

Feel free to join to any of our Discussion boards to meet new people or just hang around.

Keep up the super stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes