Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main screen and timer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only see main screen (clock) then front screen swipes for tracking active steps floors etc..then only optional screen is timer. I have no option screens for my GPS tracking of workouts. Also can not shut down how can I resolve this issue. They all show up in my app as active activities but can not get to them on my tracker 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

If you push in the button instead of swiping you can get to the other screens.

Let us know!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I press the button it takes me to teh timer if I press it again it takes me back to the main screen . I can not get to any other menus or even the screen to shut it down. I can not get into any other mode to track fitness with the GPS like hiking or running. just the main screen that tracks my daily steps and floors and etc....

Best Answer
0 Votes

okay got it fixed after several times trying to do a reset by holding the bottom right button and the set button on the left side for 15 seconds. Hold until screen starts to dim then release and it will shut off. Wait a minimum of 10 seconds then hit the left hand side select button to restart. After doing this all worked correctly.Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you so much! That fixed my Surge immediately.😁

Best Answer
0 Votes