Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More detailed sleep stats for my Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please push the update that the blaze got for sleep stats (rem, deep, etc.) to the surge. As one of your signature fitness watches I would hope you guys would push the latest software updates to it too. Thanks!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I've noticed you are new around @JBpaulsen, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about what you want to see in your Fitbit Surge. I think that this could be an excellent option to have. I would like to encourage you submit your vote and comments in this suggestion: Sleep Stages for Surge. This board is the best place to place your idea, here is where members of the Community can comment and vote for suggestions for trackers and services; so it can be implemented in a future. This is the best way to make your voice heard.

I already place my vote there! The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains!

I'll be around! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer