Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move up to Surge your Fitness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK, we're hooked, we like fitness stats but we're finding apps where GPS is a must and carrying our cell phones around is a hassle especially when we're wearing a Fitbit tracker!  Too many friends wearing Garmin - I want to stay with the app I know so, how about a "Move up to Surge your Fitness" Campaign?  Receive $75.00 off your new Fitbit Surge with a Trade-in of your Fitbit Charge HR!!!

Take charge and Surge to new Health with your friends at Fitbit!  Ride On!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Moving to the surge forum as this has nothing to with challenges.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @mattboon, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Thanks for moving this post @WendyBHeart

I'm glad to know that really like using your Fitbit. I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it; so it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

Keep posting your ideas and thoughts, you're in the right place! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes