Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Surge display is not swiping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Surge is unresponsive to touch. It still tracks steps, etc., but I cannot scroll through screens. I have tried resetting, but it does nothing. Please help!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BeastModeMom! Hope you're doing great! Welcome to the Forums! Cat Very Happy

Thanks for trying the restart on your Surge. Some users have got better results if they do an small changes on the Settings and then try force sync the Surge with a compatible device.

For example changing the time zone in Advanced Settings in the Fitbit app (under the Time Zone option, turn off "Set Automatically", select a random time zone different from home time zone, and re-sync). You can change it back later on. It usually does the trick. 

Give it a try and keep me posted please! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @BeastModeMom! Hope you're doing great! Welcome to the Forums! Cat Very Happy

Thanks for trying the restart on your Surge. Some users have got better results if they do an small changes on the Settings and then try force sync the Surge with a compatible device.

For example changing the time zone in Advanced Settings in the Fitbit app (under the Time Zone option, turn off "Set Automatically", select a random time zone different from home time zone, and re-sync). You can change it back later on. It usually does the trick. 

Give it a try and keep me posted please! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer