Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My surge HR show me the wrong number

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i ran fast my watch show me HR 156 but at the same timei was HR belt with different watch also and that one show me 178 such big difference .

At least never my HR come mor than 184 up to now , but some of my ecexerci bring my HR even close to 200 

Can i fix my issue ? Or not

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Armanmajidiii. Thanks for jumping in @supersmart01234

Our PurePulse heart rate tracking is the only heart rate technology to offer automatic, continuous wrist based tracking for all-day health insights and workout intensity. It is uniquely designed to measure heart rate all day, with always-on optical heart rate sensors that still maintain extended battery life also. PurePulse allows you to accurately track workout intensity and calorie burn with finely tuned algorithms that provide insight through interactive charts and graphs. 

You can read some tips to improve accuracy since occasionally your tracker may have difficulty getting a strong signal. If you don't see your heart rate on your tracker, first make sure you are wearing it correctly. Experiment with placing the tracker higher on your wrist; because blood flow in your arm increases the farther up you go, moving the tracker up a couple inches can be helpful. Also, make sure you're not wearing your tracker too tightly; a tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart rate signal. Smiley Embarassed

Though we've found that PurePulse provides better overall heart rate tracking than cardio machines or chest straps since it tracks your heart rate day and night, wrist placement during certain vigorous exercise is important but chest straps might be more accurate for this type of exercises as they are wore near to the heart.  After a short wait, you should see your correct heart rate showing off. If this reading persists, try changing your Heart Rate setting from "Auto," which means the heart rate tracker is usually active when you're moving, to "On," which means the heart rate tracker is always active. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Armanmajidiii wrote:

When i ran fast my watch show me HR 156 but at the same timei was HR belt with different watch also and that one show me 178 such big difference .

At least never my HR come mor than 184 up to now , but some of my ecexerci bring my HR even close to 200 

Can i fix my issue ? Or not

No, Optical wrist heart rate machines will never be as accurate as chest straps. Maybe in the future but not with today’s tech.

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Armanmajidiii. Thanks for jumping in @supersmart01234

Our PurePulse heart rate tracking is the only heart rate technology to offer automatic, continuous wrist based tracking for all-day health insights and workout intensity. It is uniquely designed to measure heart rate all day, with always-on optical heart rate sensors that still maintain extended battery life also. PurePulse allows you to accurately track workout intensity and calorie burn with finely tuned algorithms that provide insight through interactive charts and graphs. 

You can read some tips to improve accuracy since occasionally your tracker may have difficulty getting a strong signal. If you don't see your heart rate on your tracker, first make sure you are wearing it correctly. Experiment with placing the tracker higher on your wrist; because blood flow in your arm increases the farther up you go, moving the tracker up a couple inches can be helpful. Also, make sure you're not wearing your tracker too tightly; a tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart rate signal. Smiley Embarassed

Though we've found that PurePulse provides better overall heart rate tracking than cardio machines or chest straps since it tracks your heart rate day and night, wrist placement during certain vigorous exercise is important but chest straps might be more accurate for this type of exercises as they are wore near to the heart.  After a short wait, you should see your correct heart rate showing off. If this reading persists, try changing your Heart Rate setting from "Auto," which means the heart rate tracker is usually active when you're moving, to "On," which means the heart rate tracker is always active. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes