Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my Surge - Hong Kong purchase

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I bought a Surge less than a year in Hong Kong and now the top strap comes away from the watch face.

What I should do to get it repaired or replaced?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@kyfan88 Contact Customer Support and have the watch replaced under warranty. FitBit considers the Surge to be disposable. If the strap breaks after the warranty they (FitBit) will only offer you money off on another purchase. Replacement straps can be bought from Amazon. YouTube has videos on how to do it. I recommend (if you have time) browsing the Surge Forum to see what users think of the Surge and FitBit so you can make an informed decision. Good luck and welcome to the World Of FitBit.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

Hey there, @kyfan88! Welcome to the Family! Heart @VF31AE3 Thanks again for the amazing help!

@kyfan88 Thanks for reporting this issue with your Surge band, I've requested to our Support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. They will be taking care of you!

Keep me posted! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for your attention!
I returned the watch to your Hong Kong Representive Company and got it replaced.
Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

Thanks for the heads up @kyfan88! So glad to know you'll be back on track very soon! Smiley Very Happy

If you think that any of the previous post resolved your issue, I invite you to mark it as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions

See you around! Robot Very HappyHeart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer