Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my wristband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’m not the only one with the dread broken wristband. Had mine as an anniversary present in June last year, didn’t wear it until October time, and already the strap has broken! I’m not a high energy adrenaline junkie who hangs off cliffs every weekend, or a triathlete who competes in mega ultra man events. I’m a very disabled person who lives a sedentary lifestyle - I rarely walk more than 1500 steps a day at probably half the pace of able bodied people, and my pulse rate rarely goes over 75bpm.

Disappointed that a good but expensive product is let down by a component as vital as the strap. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you around @Mark1963.

Thanks for your feedback and the details that you've provided on your post. I'd like to give you a hand with this, so I've requested a case for you; our team will be contacting you via email shortly

Please know that Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes