Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to repair my band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi i have just need to know where do i send my fitbit surge for repair as the band had broken and i need a new band please need more info 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi

When the tracker is under warranty, it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

It's up to them to decide.

tenor
Best Answer

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @arieta. Thanks for the suggestion @SunsetRunner! Woman Happy

I've requested to our Support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@arieta. None of Fitbit's devices are "repairable". Some have replaceable bands. The Surge is not one of them (by Fitbit standards). Aftermarket bands are available from Amazon and ebay while YouTube has helpful "How To" video's on replacing the band. One final note. The Surge has been discontinued and replaced by the Ionic. Best of luck to you.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

I need to find out where to send my fitbit surge in for repair.  It has a broken face piece and band.

Best Answer

Hi @Ranchloop, Thanks for taking a break from stepping

In regards to your inquiry, Fitbit doesn't have a repair center to replace the display or just to sell that specific part. It's best to check with our Support Team your warranty options, please wait for a follow up email. They will be happy to help. Let me know if you have questions about it.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes