Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hourly activity goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Seem kind of strange that they would add a new hourly activity goal to the Fitbit dashboard without implementing it in the tracker. With tracker implementation your reminded if you aren't going to make the goal in time to get up and walk. With just the dashboard and no tracker you get to sadly see how many hours a day you forgot to walk. Not quite as motivating 😞
Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25
I am with Kapass. I have the one and the flex. The flex does not work well on me. I can go for a five mile walk and not get 10,000 steps. I am 5'2" and my husband is 6' and he gets more steps in the same 5 miles. Thus, I use my one and would love the hourly goal on that.
Best Answer
If you want to add the reminder to other trackers that can support it, such as the Surge and Charge HR, vote here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Reminders-to-Move-for-Surge-and-Charge-HR/idi-p/116...
Best Answer
I had a heart attach Friday nite. If not for my fitbit and watching my heart rate all over the place I wouldn't have gone to the ER. I would like to see one change to the 250+, i would like be be able to change the number of steps per hr.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @PegKauf Smiley Very Happy, hope you're doing good today!

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sure wish there were a way to add the hourly activity goal to my Fitbit One tracker.  It's frustrating that the average shows up on my weekly progress report, but there's no way to track it daily.  I hope there's a way to make that available for the One in the future.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @barbara_b! As I've stated in my post above, I'd recommend checking out our Feature Suggestion Board if you haven't already. Also, I recommend up-voting and commenting on Reminders to Move for One feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

Thanks for sharing your ideas my friend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer