Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sync and loss of past info

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to sync my Fitbit for nearly 2weeks now, also for some reason I can only check my history as far back as August 2017 but Iv had the watch over 2 years and have always been able to view stats from the first day I used it. Has anyone else had issues lately. Any help with be most appreciated.

Cheers Rob 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to have you here @Hillsideave! I would like you to try this syncing troubleshooting. Regarding your question about your 2 years' data that you're not able to see it, sometimes users accidentally create another account, with a similar email address. That's why it's not showing the old data that you previously had. 

I would like you to double check that you're logged into the same account that you were before. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Hi There

Thank you for your reply, it took about 2/3 days but eventually it started to sync and recover the data. Only I now have a different issue, the app which I have used from the start has gone bk to its original start point and is saying welcome to Fitbit with another option of login in. But when I login I get a complete different screen where so can’t seem to find anything, also as soon as I exit the app I have to start all over again. Have you any advice? Thanks again for your previous reply

Rob

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for those details @Hillsideave! Have you make sure that you're logged into the same account that you were before? Could you provide me with a screenshot of what screen you're getting in your app? Once, your Surge is set  up to your account, there's no need to do this process again. You just need to log in and turn on Bluetooth, it should automatically sync. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi Silvia 

Thank you for the reply

I’m still not sure why the app did not open as usual. After setting my own new password and not useing the one provided by Fitbit and then exiting and opening the app it all seems to be ok. They do make it hard some times Fitbit 😀 thanks again 

Best Answer
0 Votes