Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz add facebook notification to surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

not sure if im doing something wrong but my surge gets no notifications from facebook.  i know my friend has the blaze and he gets notifications on that for messages sent via facebook and also if nyone posts on a post he has commented on . 

if this is possible on surge then plz let me know but as far as i can see it is not and it should be in my opinion i have paid more money for my surge than a blaze and it seems to do less atm .

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Glad to see you again @Lee2001, welcome to the Forums! In this moment Fitbit Surge don't have this specific option. In fact, I found a similar request in our Feature Suggestions board. Take a moment to place your vote and comment: Notifications: Whatsapp, Facebook, Mail. This board is constantly being reviewed by our devs, Fitbit is always striving to improve! Smiley Wink

If you have time, please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle, you might be interested in this topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle? Woman Very Happy

Till Next time! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes