Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem syncing alarm via PC

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I've always used my silent alarm as it wakes me up without disturbing the wife.

However, I now can't actually update the alarms - it says waiting to sync when I make a change, then when I sync it just goes back to how it used to be.

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TheRiddler1976 Welcome to the Community! It's great to see that you've enjoyed your Surge's alarms. Once you set your alarm, it ask you to sync your Fitbit tracker. I would like you to delete the alarm, sync your tracker, set it up again and sync once again.  

1. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.
  2. Click Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your tracker should sync with your account.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@TheRiddler1976 Welcome to the Community! It's great to see that you've enjoyed your Surge's alarms. Once you set your alarm, it ask you to sync your Fitbit tracker. I would like you to delete the alarm, sync your tracker, set it up again and sync once again.  

1. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.
  2. Click Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your tracker should sync with your account.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

Thanks, issue now resolved

Best Answer

@TheRiddler1976 I'm glad to hear that it's now resolved. Hope I can continue seeing you around, you may want to check the Discussions Board, there you can find new friends and healthy tips. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes