Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with obtaining replacement band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Surge new in December 2017 and wristband coming apart. I've contacted customer services and keep getting the same response that they cannot replace because the surge was replaced in September 2017??? I've never owned a fitbit before so this is just not possible. Any help resolving the issue would be appreciated 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

FYI I've had 3 replacement surges, each time I've opened chat sessions and have been surprised how accommodating Fitbit was each time. They've even allowed me to change wristband color. If you're a runner or competitive athlete I recommend you stick with the Surge. It's their best offering yet, much better than the ionic.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Whether or not the Surge has been discontinued, you are still within warranty and under the terms if they can't fix the defect then you are entitled to a replacement. If a replacement Surge is not available they should discuss the options for replacing it with a different model.

You can check the terms at http://www.fitbit.com/returns

I would get back to them.

Best Answer
Thankyou -They are saying they've issued me with a replacement in September and so not entitled to another. This simply isn't possible when the Surge was purchased new in December. Ive sent 4 emails so far and not getting anywhere. I'll go back to them again

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
Best Answer

Something or someone has got confused. It might be easier (and quicker) sorting it out via phone or webchat then email

Best Answer
Have taken your advice and used Web chat and replacement on its way so thank you very much!

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Best Answer

FYI I've had 3 replacement surges, each time I've opened chat sessions and have been surprised how accommodating Fitbit was each time. They've even allowed me to change wristband color. If you're a runner or competitive athlete I recommend you stick with the Surge. It's their best offering yet, much better than the ionic.

Best Answer

Hi @Lilaloujojo, thanks a million for placing your questions here! @SteveH and @bmw54 great help, thanks!

Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends.

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hope to see you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer