Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put a new watchband on an old Surge. . . EVERYTHING works, except the clock is off! Reset?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need to reset the watch . . . how?  The time is off . . . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You can't manually set the time, but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone or computer based on the time on that device. Does your fitbit seem to be syncing ok?

The other thing that affects the time is the time zone in your profile. You can check yours at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile If you do change it then you'll need to sync again to update your fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi. Could you let me know where you managed to get a strap for your Surge.

Best Answer

@Kaizad_Driver look on Amazon, YouTube also has videos on the process to change bands.

Best Answer
0 Votes
RE: My new watchband!

My beau searched on Amazon and found several places to get one! It cost about $14! My first replacement lasted for 8 months….. The original one lasted less than a year! The jury is out on how long this one will last. Fitbit had told me, originally, that the bands couldn’t be replaced! I am not sure of the exact place it came from! ALSO, I have an exceptional beau, who is accustomed to working with fine instruments such as the ones that come with the band. . not sure I could have done it myself!

Nancy. . . so far 17,382 steps today!
Best Answer
0 Votes