Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the dreaded red light! It is a solid red light. I have searched the forums and most of them say that it means that your fitbit needs updating. I have logged on and there are no updates waiting. I also restarted my fitbit 3 times!!! I am getting a little annoyed now as this is my 3rd Fitbit (customer service is great!). But I am wondering whether I should just chuck this one in the bin and give up on Fitbit once and for all!

Any other info on what to do with this red light?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I think that a red light means that a hardware problem has been detected and that you should contact customer support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Steve. I will contact them now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any luck gleo? I, too, have a red light on my surge. Still works fine except for draining battery quickly. Won't connect to pp either which is annoying...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No not resolved. My battery is flat and I have no intention of charging it up again. I contacted support and they said that resetting it should have solved it. So new Fitbit is needed, however because I’ve had 2 replacements already I won’t get another one (unless I post this one at my own expense) which I’m reluctant to do because I’ve had 3 now and they have all had something wrong with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes