Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second hand surge not connecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've bought a second hand serge and I can't get it to sync with my Galaxy s6.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Can you detail the steps and results?

2nd hand? Are you sure it is not broken?

Best Answer

There's only 3 reasons you would be able to find a used surge..The strap is falling apart, it no longer synchs, or the battery won't go a full day. If you found one, I hope you were offered a warranty on it. Emujo

Best Answer

Halo @TerryBoon thanks for stopping by! Thank you for your participation in the forums! Cat Happy

Good to know that you're trying to set up your second hand Surge! As @SunsetRunner said, we need to check if the Surge is still working properly. So please restating the Surge a  couple of times would be a good idea. Clean the charging contacts on the back of your Surge. These contacts can become obstructed by microscopic dirt or debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Use a toothpick or toothbrush to clean the charging contacts; do not scrape them with anything metal because this may damage the plating and result in corrosion. 

If you're Surge looks like it's fully charged, please try to reconnected to your Fitbit Account by following the Setup steps again or try a different platform. And always check the syncing requirements to properly connect in case you changed your mobile device. Are you getting an specif error while connecting?

Good tip is check that your phone and Fitbit App is up to date!

Hope this helps! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes