Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See ya fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

G'day Fitbit,

Ive owned a Surge for the past 12 months. In that time I have posted regularly to this forum in regards to upgrading the product to include an interval timer and also regarding the poor ability of the device for GPS tracking and syncing to my phone. Unfortunately there has only been deafening silence from you. As such,  I've sold my device (and unlike the sales assistant I have been completely upfront about the **ahem**ness of this device) and I'm moving onto a real fitness watch, not just a glorified pedometer.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to see you go, @Coady82. It’s possible Fitbit soon gets a new smartwatch and an app store. This means there may be an app doing what you want. I’m surprised about your comment regarding GPS, as my Surge has been very good at this (main reason why I prefer it to the newer Charge 2, which relies on your phone for GPS). It’s by no mean perfect, but for me, the Surge has definitely been much more than a glorified pedometer.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @Coady82! Thanks a million for your feedback, please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. Sorry to know that you feel that way, our goal as a Community member is provide you with quick response to any issue that you may have. As you already decided to go in a different direction, we wish you far well and you're invited to keep posting around in case that you have friends here in the Forums. Cat Embarassed

Thanks a lot @Dominique for your comment in regards Fitbit Surge!

Till next time! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer