Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia X1A not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone,i cannot pair my surge with my xperia x1a mobile phone i have  read numerous fixes on the forum to no avail,can anyone help please.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Is the device you are trying to sync to a supported device?

https://www.fitbit.com/devices

Best Answer

No,this is not a supported device but it will not pair with my dongle on my packard bell easynoteTE

Best Answer

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us @richybkeltieSmiley Happy

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion with us! As @SunsetRunner mentioned Sony Xperia X1A is not in the official list of supported devices, which means that even if you download the Fitbit App, not all the features will work flawless. You can follow the steps to sync and give it a try if you wish, since some users reported they were able to connect.

Keep me posted!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

i have finally paired the surge with my laptop bot still having message on xperia "surge rejects pairing"

Best Answer

Hi @richybkeltie, thanks for coming back. So glad to know that your Surge is connecting via laptop. As mentioned before when the phone is not a compatible device, it's very difficult to determine why it is not syncing. You can use your phone to use the rest of features in your Dashboard but syncing won't be an option. Fitbit is always reviewing your responses to provide feedback to our product development team.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer