Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps already posted for the day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a surge and I reconnected it yesterday.   Today I woke up and there were 5000+ already listed.  I slept w if off so I know I wasn't sleepwalking.   Is there a way to reset or will I just get to keep my bonus steps for the day?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you in the  Fitbit Forums @Shellysolberg! Hope you're doing great! Heart

Where you using your Surge at night? or Did you went to the bathroom or wake up to do any other thing at night? It might be that your Surge sensed movements where you left it, if you weren't using it. Maybe you put it to charge next the TV or Stereo or any place where it might have caught vibrations. Your tracker will generate distance depending on the steps that is tracking, so I understand why you want to delete those steps! I'd definitely try restarting your Surge a couple of times in case this is a hardware issue. Robot wink

Is it the first time that this happens? Please keep an eye on Surge behavior for next days. You can delete that inaccurate information by entering a driving activity from your Fitbit.com Dashboard in the computer; or you can do it from your phone on the Fitbit App. You will find the option on the Tile "Track exercise", in the upper right corner you will see a "Stopwatch" with a (+) sign; so you can enter the "Driving Activity".

Drving activity.JPG

Keep me posted on the outcome. Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes