Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for Surge (Deep sleep + Waterproof)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I recently bought a Fitbit Surge and enjoyed most features (HR + GPS for bike mode, the App and web app are great). However I am very disappointed that the evolution of Fitbit about sleep tracking is not available on Surge as it is on the Charge 2, Alta HR and Blaze. 

I sold my Fitbit to buy a Garmin to have a tracker that is waterproof, multisport and has GPS and HR tracking. 

Amongst all the fitness/multisport trackers I've tried, Fitbit has the best Data display (Apps/Reports) so I'd love to come back to Fitbit with a waterproof Surge that does proper sleep tracking !!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @mjps.pierre, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Wink

I'd like to start telling you that I totally understand your point. Thanks for sharing your thought in regards of our Fitbit App, I'm glad you like it! So, please take a moment to comment and place your votes in those suggestions, since apparently you're not the only one asking for those features: Waterproof Surge? and Sleep Stages for Surge

Feature Suggestions board is the best place where members of the Community can comment and vote for ideas that can be implemented on our Fitbit trackers. This is the best way to make your voice heard.

Hope to see you around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes