Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Band broke Again....third surge and thrid break

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fit bit this is my third product and my band is broken again. This is a product flaw. Can some one help. Robbie Ouzts
robbieouzts
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I switched to a surge from a charge cause all those bands broke - now on my second surge with a broken band!

Best Answer

Chiremba,

Does Fitbit contact you  or comment?

Robbie

robbieouzts
Best Answer
well I have written them and waiting for a reply - but I agree with you
that there is a serious design flaw!
Best Answer

I am sending a letter to Fitbit since CS says too bad. Design flaw that has not been fixed in three years and we have t pay the price for their mistake. I ask them about repairing my band and they said they do not have a repair department.

Not  a good plan.

Robbie

robbieouzts
Best Answer
0 Votes

common error with the surge, plenty of posts ref this issue.

Fitbit will not do anything - get a strap off ebay and fit it with instructions from you tube. better quality and cheap 

Just trudging along
Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @DebzOz, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community @Chiremba. Thanks for your comment @heathgkSmiley Happy

Sorry about what happened to your Surge band. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer