Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Band issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So was trying to figure out a way to get my Surge band either fixed or replaced to find out it can't be done as it's beyond the warranty date.  Which was ok and was given a 25-40% discount offer with a link to the Fitbit website. Except the link had prices that were almost 100$ more expensive then my link through my Fitbit account? After chatting with the "help desk" low and behold I refresh my account page and BAM the prices have also jumped here! Thanks but no thanks for making the customer jump through fraudulent hoops. Not nice Fitbit if I wanted this type of price jumping I'd have gone through Amazon

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Fitbit products are junk. My three dead Surges are evidence of major manufacturing defects, and the offer for a minor discount on new products is insulting. Fitbit is unwilling to stand behind their products and I will no longer give them my business.

Best Answer

I’m on my 5th surge can’t believe they don’t take my issue seriously stating there is not a fault with band. Would never invest in a Fitbit again. 

Best Answer