Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Digitizer Won't Swipe After Short Battery Drain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a surge that won't swipe..

If I do a over night or all day charge, it will swipe just fine for 30 mins or so, but then after that it won't swipe..

I am not sure if it's a battery problem or a digitizer problem..  I have done a soft reset and a complete hard reset with no luck...

May or may not be related but I also cannot sync via bluetooth, either with a known working dongle or with my GALAXY NOTE 4...  The NOTE can pair with the Surge, but the app on the NOTE won't synch and the app on the Win 10 pooter with the dongle won't sync...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as the Surge is very difficult to use under these conditions...

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have virtually the same problem, with the exception being I no longer can swipe at all.

The only way I can sync is to re-start my Fitbit.

I did love my Fitbit unconditionally & had encouraged friends & family to purchase one. While I still constantly wear my Surge I'm frustrated it no longer works properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know exactly what you mean..

Basically I have a $250 watch with the exact same features I can get in a $9.99 WalMart special...  :^/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update

I think I found out WHY my Surge keeps doing this.. But it's weird..

When the Surge is in cool temps, it has the swiping issue...  Can't swipe it to save my life..  

When I am outside and it's hot or the Surge is in direct sunlight, it swipes just fine...  I can even hold my hand tight over the Surge and let my body heat warm the Surge...  And it swipes fine...

Is that bizarre or what!??

Best Answer
0 Votes