Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Gps not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to connect with my gps as surge just stop on searching I am new to surge but from the time i have started using it has not connect to gps at all 

Moderator edit: Format.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Suyash, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting you inquiry here. Have you check the tips on this article to help your Surge to connect using GPS? If so, you might also restart your Surge in case that it is not responding. 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works!  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Suyash, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting you inquiry here. Have you check the tips on this article to help your Surge to connect using GPS? If so, you might also restart your Surge in case that it is not responding. 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works!  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes