Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge - Won't Warranty Band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just called about my Surge and the band breaking at the screws and they are telling me they can't help me since it's been over a year. So they offered a 25% discount to buy more junk that they probably still won't warranty.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Texasokie1 Amazon has aftermarket replacement bands and YouTube has "how to" videos. I would watch the video first to see if it's something you or a friend are willing to undertake. Good luck. FitBits warranty starts from the initial purchase and when that time period runs out it's over, The warranty does not restart when you get a replacement. Welcome to "The World of FitBit."

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

I just hadon't the same conversation with them. My surge is 13 months old and the band came un-glued as well. Offered 25% discount on more junk! What a joke!!!! VERY DISSAPOINTING

Best Answer

@Kkol If you want to keep using your Surge until it "really dies."Amazon has aftermarket replacement bands and YouTube has "how to" videos. I would watch the video first to see if it's something you or a friend are willing to undertake. Just a thought.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes