Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Surge battery died. Plugged in and charged for 3 hours. But still won't turn on. Have only had the Fitbit surge for 1 1/2 months. What is wrong?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

Hi @Mesoney32! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Happy

This is not a current issue with all Fitbit Surge trackers, but if you're having similar issues; you can try to restart your Fitbit as a first step. Or you can get in touch with our Support Team in case that you have't done so,  please keep me posted as I can help you with that. 

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Well unfortunately there has been no option given to fix this, and I was
left with a 25% off coupon, for an item I just purchased and that was newly
opened out of a sealed replacement package.
Best Answer

Hi @Mesoney32, thanks for getting back to give your feedback. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. Each scenario is different but please see our Warranty information to get more details on our policies, as our team can explain any doubt you might have.

I appreciate your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
I talked with fitbit tech.....watch is totally dead. Luckily I had a 3rd party full warranty on it....and got full price paid reimbursement check.
Best Answer

Thanks for sharing that information @Trinty425, it might be helpful to other users! It's always important to check the Fitbit warranty information.

Have a goo one!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the help. I looked at youtube and everything else, but you were the only one who solved this. To: Maginfitbit

Best Answer

Hi @T-roy20! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Heart

Thank you for leaving your comment here, I'll make sure that our good friend @MaginB knows that his answer was the solution for you. Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends.

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

See you around! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, my Fit Bit wouldn't come back on & the answer was here yippee

Best Answer
0 Votes