Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Wristband Feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am on my 3rd Surge, and due to the identical issue with the wristband, I need a 4th. When I called Fitbit about another replacement, customer service informed me my purchase was out of the 1 year warranty (At the time of my call it had been 13 months since my purchase). As you can imagine this was extremely disappointing to hear. The service representative had no explanation why a replacement or refund wasn't justified for a product that had needed replacing 3+ times in it's 1 year warranty period, but neither would be offered to me.

I would recommend to anyone considering buying a Fitbit product in the future, to avoid the disappointment and consider other companies with more R&D knowledge and experience in the exercise industry. This is what I have been recommending to all those I have spoken with about exercise and activity recording devices.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for reaching out @jben071! And welcome to the Forums. 

Sorry for the issues you're having with your Fitbit bands.  Thank you for your feedback in regards our warranty, we strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, however, the demands of running a global business require that we now enforce our warranty consistently. 

Each scenario is different, but if they didn't offer you a different option; must be because they don't have it. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your feedback; this is the best way to make your voice heard. I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

Thanks for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for reaching out @jben071! And welcome to the Forums. 

Sorry for the issues you're having with your Fitbit bands.  Thank you for your feedback in regards our warranty, we strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, however, the demands of running a global business require that we now enforce our warranty consistently. 

Each scenario is different, but if they didn't offer you a different option; must be because they don't have it. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your feedback; this is the best way to make your voice heard. I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

Thanks for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes