Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge band breaking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a surge as a gift for Christmas but the band is already breaking, what can I do to get it fixed?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @rosario30, it's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Sorry for the issues with your Surge band. I requested a new case for you, so you will get a follow up email to see what are the options you have with Fitbit. Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Surge band sucks after a year or so you will see the glue wearing off and then the support tell you your warranty is over so we give you discount to buy another surge for 25% and why should I do that...I alreaydy spent over $250 in this watch.  You will regret it eventually.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @hatari! I apologize for the delayed response and appreciate your comments. 

Sorry for the issues with your Surge. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important to us to have your thoughts in regards our product and your customer support interactions. Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank your for your understanding.

Best Answer

I cannot get the band of the surge My husband has. The black one is falling apart. It looks like the screws cannot come out. This is awful. Can someone help me on how I can get this fixed. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jlpz79. I'll be glad to assist you with your husband's Surge band inquiry.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf. Please check your email.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer