Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge band is falling apart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Customer service declined to send me a replacement because 45 days had lapsed. Very disappointing as I have been talking the product up and recommending to others. I  guess I will now need to recant and switch back to Misfit

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @clayw, I think there must have been some misunderstanding.  Fitbit has a 45 return policy if you are not happy for ANY REASON, even if there is nothing the matter with your device.  However if the reason you are not happy is that your Fitbit is defective in some way -- if the band is falling apart, for example -- then the warranty would kick in.  

If that is your issue I would suggest getting in touch again with Fitbit Customer Support at contact.fitbit.com .  If you get in touch via email it always helps if you include a photograph of the damage to your Fitbit and your receipt if you still have it.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

well it was delivered may 17 so its over 45 days.. just disappoint that the band is failing so quickly thx. cww//

Best Answer
0 Votes

45 days is irrelevant if the problem is a fault in your device.  The 45 days only matters if it is completely fine but you just don't like it for personal reasons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

do you work for Fitbit ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

No.  But I am aware of their policies and warranty rules.

Best Answer
0 Votes