Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very disappointed with quality of the Surge my band has broken twice.  Fit bit replaced it the first time but now I am out of luck.  They offered 25% off a new one but why would anyone spend money on another device that is destined to fail.  Does anyone on the forums have a fix or researched another company that has a dependable tracker.  Thanks for any help.  Tracy

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities @andrustl! Sorry you feel that way, Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. Each scenario is different but if they didn't offer you a different option it is because they don't have it. I really appreciate your feedback, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

About the information that you received, if your Surge is out of warranty . I think that using a discount to get back on track with the same or a different tracker, it'd be the best option for a person that is considering staying in the Fitbit family.  I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

I appreciate your understanding. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't ever believe that is the only option. It is the only option they
choose to offer.
Best Answer

Nice to see you around @andrustl! As mentioned before, when a Fitbit tracker is out of the Fitbit Limited Warranty, 1 year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Fitbit product in the EEA, the warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase, the 25% discount is the best and only offer we have for some of our customers, I'd like to encourage you to check all the new trackers we have in the store.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes