Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge buttons for swipe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,
My surge recently developed fog inside and when it was gone, it created a pattern under the screen and the touch no longer responds. I have seen this being discussed in the community many times, so i am not posting similar photos again.

What i am expecting is a firmware update. Surge has 3 buttons. From the home screen, the left button gets you into the menu, but the other 2 buttons are not used from the home screen. Can a firmware upgrade be given such that right top/ bottom buttons can be made to have functions of right/ left sweep? I know it is a simple task for you even if you argue it is not. This will help us to use the surge in a meaningful way even if the touch is not working.
May be this will make the people to extend the usage of fitbit products instead of replacing. I dont think this will affect your business as i know many who replaced the band did so just because it was under warranty, else moving to some other brand was making sense. 

-Roy Vincent

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for stopping by @RoyVincent!  I have gone ahead and passed this info to our Support Team. They shall evaluate the case and will get back to you within 48 hours. 

Keep an eye on your inbox! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

They shall evaluate the case and will get back to you within 48 hours. 

48 Hrs....

No one replied... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MariamV Any plans for the firmware update? I just want to know if there is any use in keeping my surge with me.

-Roy Vincent

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RoyVincent sorry for the delay in my response. Have you received a response from our Support Team yet? Do let me know. Make sure you check your Spam and Junk Mail folders, too. 

In regards to the Fitbit Surge update, make sure you check out this thread with more info about it. 

Good luck and let me know if you have any other inquiry!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

No reply till now.

Best Answer
0 Votes